A place for me to share my recent work, random musings on photography and reflect on my thoughts, experiences, ideas and revelations.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Hurrier I Go


The hurrier I go the behinder I get, my grandma used to say. Just this weekend I was able to start digging into the 1400+ images from our trip to the NC coast. I haven't found any "portfolio" images yet but I feel they will appear as I go back and listen to some of them.

This image is one of a number of shots I took of this drift fence, what we used to call snow fences up north, along Highway 12 on Ocracoke Island. The late afternoon sun was casting some nice shadows and the sky was nice and blue with some nice wispy clouds.

Some may suggest that I need to take out the power lines in the upper left, and I suppose if I make this into a print I would do that. For now we'll stick with reality.

No comments: