A place for me to share my recent work, random musings on photography and reflect on my thoughts, experiences, ideas and revelations.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

SoFoBoMo 2009


I read about SoFoBoMo (aka Solo Photo Book Month) last year and thought it was a cool idea. I didn't participate because I thought I was pretty busy. I had already planned on participating this year and was going to do a book of photos from my office window. But since I doubt they'll let me in there to take pictures I had to come up with a new plan. I think I have a good one.

A couple of months ago Aaron Johnson of What The Duck started selling duck plush toys. I purchased a couple of them, having no idea what I was going to do with them. Now I do. Mr. W.T. Duck is going to hit the road! Like the garden gnome but much better, old W.T. is going to have his pitcher made all over North and South Carolina. I've already asked for and gotten Aaron's blessing, and he says he is "flattered."

The project doesn't start until May 1, so I'll have to dream up some great locations over the next few weeks.

You can buy your own W.T. Duck here, but no copycats!

No comments: