A place for me to share my recent work, random musings on photography and reflect on my thoughts, experiences, ideas and revelations.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Angles and Clouds


We just returned from our annual cruise, this year aboard the almost-brand-new Celebrity Solstice. What a beautiful ship and what a wonderful vacation! It's Kathy's reward for following me around the mountains in October and November chasing fall color.

One afternoon while lounging by the pool I happened to notice these glass panels that serve as a wind break between sections of the deck. From certain angles they reflected the clouds, but I just liked the way the shapes interacted with the clouds, without reflection. I didn't even have to get out of my chair for this shot - proof that if you look around you'll be amazed at what you can find.

I'll be posting some more of these artsy shots as well as some vacation snaps soon!

No comments: