A place for me to share my recent work, random musings on photography and reflect on my thoughts, experiences, ideas and revelations.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


It's nice to have a few days away from the office from my Day Job, although I am technically Working From Home on Friday and do need to get some work done while I am here. The commute is certainly better than usual!

One of a number of door images taken on our walk around Old San Juan (Puerto Rico) on our recent cruise. I thought the wreath on this door made it appropriate for a Christmas Day post.

I hope to do some more posting over the weekend, depending on what other responsibilities crop up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom - Love the wreath shot... the colors and textures are vibrant and beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nanine