A place for me to share my recent work, random musings on photography and reflect on my thoughts, experiences, ideas and revelations.

Monday, January 31, 2011

February 2011 Wallpaper and Something New

Cypress Tree on Lake Mattamuskeet in Eastern North Carolina


As I was getting ready to publish my wallpaper for February and trying to decide what photo to use, I was going to use another beach photo or a glorious sunrise but thought, “February is a bleak month, I’m going to go bleak.”  So I chose a photo that I think represents “bleak.”  

“Bleak” might be a little harsh, but unless you happen to live somewhere like Barbados (Hi, Sarah!) February is a month of hopeful anticipation.  Here in the southeastern US it’s definitely still winter but there can be signs of spring.  The Midwest and Northeast will have snow on the ground for months.  So, for February here’s bleak.  Tell me if you agree.

Since I now have an iPad I thought I needed to have a matching wallpaper for that, so here is an iPad wallpaper to match the calendar.  No calendar on this though, I didn't want it to get too cluttered up.

iPad Wallpaper - If you have an iPad you should be able to figure out how to save it!

No comments: